Home » The Small Screen

“My 2 Mums” this Wednesday, TV3

On TV3′s ‘Midweek’ tomorrow (Wednesday, 27th October 2010), the programme will be meeting Conor Pendergrast and his two mums, Ann and Bernadette.

Conor (24) will be talking about what it was like growing with gay parents, while Ann and Bernadette will be talking about how they raised Conor and how the new Civil Partnership Act needs to go further to protect the rights of children who have gay parents.

You may remember Conor and his mums from such places as The Late Late Show a couple of years ago, and from Conor’s blog.

Be sure to tune in!

‘Midweek’ is a prime time weekly chat show presented by TV3 news anchor, Colette Fitzpatrick. The show is broadcast every Wednesday at 10pm. ‘My 2 Mums’ will be broadcast this Wednesday, October 27th at 10pm.

• Hey there! Thanks for posting about this. Hope you guys enjoy the programme tomorrow. My poor blog, much ignored by its owner! I’ll have to get back on that soon.
    Conor

Conor P said:
  • Hey Conor, no worries at all.  Looking forward to watching this tonight.  Am I right in believing what I heard about there being another speaker on the programme, to “balance” the discussion?

Wait, no, don’t tell me!

click here (author) said:
  • We’ll be able to watch it back online I hope for those of us in work or otherwise engaged?!

AnnieAura said:
  • [...] This post was mentioned on Twitter by gaelick, gaelick. gaelick said: New blog posting, "My 2 Mums" this Wednesday, TV3 – http://tinyurl.com/38sndrv [...]

said:
  • I hope so! TV3 website – the often have programmes available afterwards (fingers crossed).

Lovely interview, Conor and his folks chatting away (some questionable though well-intentioned questions by the interviewer, e.g. mother in law “joke”).

(Thankfully David “Iona” Quinn was confined to some pre-recorded schpiel at the start and that was it.)

click here (author) said:
  • Great interview, I thought the interview asked the types of questions those boring types out there would ask themselves.  We all rolled our eyes but as Click Here said, all seemed well intentioned
    Congrats Conor