Home » Polls

Uniforms?

Uniforms?

View Results

• There is just something about a uniform…My fav would be the navy or the guards…female guards just make me weak kneed! And if they are on a bike or a horse or, * fans self * a motorbike, well lordy bless, all the better!

Webmaster said:
  • for those of you interested in researching the topic further

Webmaster said:
  • Doesn’t do anything for me to be honest, I don’t really get it

Gooner said:
  • oohh I love a uniform. I prefer a woman in a suit though, I think it’s the crisp shirt and tie that do it for me

*swoon*

HAL said:
  • Ok I dont know if this counts but a woman in a suit with a white shirt buttons open ,for example Jennifer Beals in The L Word :)

weedevil28 said:
  • The whole uniform thing…sorry no.

Kirstog said:
  • yum yum Policewomen especially Garda as you Irish lasses would call them. Yum yum

Lou said:
  • Some uniforms are appealing but a lot of them are, well, polyester. I’ve always thought epaulettes were pretty cool. And mostly I find military uniforms unnerving… unless it’s the Danish or Spanish armed forces :)

orange said:
  • [...] fabulous power suits, but she’s only gone and swapped them for yet more fabulous suits. And uniforms. And power, authority and weaponry! (Excuse me while I compose [...]

Beals appeal: Jennifer Beals stars in The Chicago Code | gaelick said: