BLT Sandwich (21-24 Nov)
It’s nearly all about the capital (Dublin) and the real capital (Cork) this week, but Galway’s representing the Wesht in the what’s on stakes.
Leave a comment or email if there’s anything to add!
Monday, 21st November
- Deadline for applications to Target 1000 positive health talks at Linc. Places are limited. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
- Running Amach film night at The Odeon.
Tuesday, 22nd November
- Badminton at Carrigtwohill (every Tues). 8-10pm. Contact 086 8479051 for details.
- 50 50 Group Public Meeting.
- Running Amach film club at Panti Bar (showing Nikita).
Wednesday, 23rd November
- Phoenix Youth Group meets in Linc (every Wed). 6pm.
- UCC LGBT wine reception fundraiser at The Other Place followed by Freakscene goes formal.
- Running Amach – Indoor soccer.
- Book launch of Diary of a Ryde by Joanna Ryde (Kolyn Byrne) at Andrews Lane Theatre (6:30pm).
- AMACH! LGBT Galway community meeting at Seville House, New Dock Street.
Thursday, 24th November
- Up (Phoenix and Unite joint youth group. Every Thurs) at The Other Place from 6:30pm.
- Linc drop-in: Fantasy Ball prep, 6pm. Contact Susanne on 086 2132035.
- Feminist Open Forum discusses zines, blogs, DIY publishing. Web / blog / facebook / email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Running Amach at The Marvellous Land of Oz, Drumcondra.
- Women’s night at Outhouse.
- DIT LGBT Soc pub crawl.
- Wet and Wild Sports Club : AGM.
- Prhomo Thanksgiving: Win Rhianna tickets. At Dragon from 10pm.
No related posts.