BLT Sandwich (25-27 Nov)
This is one busy weekend around Ireland, including the Gay Prom, festive highlights, the return of Bitches Be Crazy, regular youth group meetings, and the start of 16 Days. Clear the diaries, folks!
Friday, 25th November
- International Day for the Elimination of Violence against Women: Start of International 16 Days Action (until 10th December). In Ireland, Women’s Aid are running their 16 Days campaign – Events around Ireland are listed at the
Women’s Aid 16 Days blog
- Participants are needed for the Ms Gay Cork contest this Sunday! Please come & support. Proceeds go to Linc and Marriage Equality. web / facebook / facebook event
- Art for Equality in aid of Marriage Equality. 14/15 St Stephen’s Green. Exhibition of works for auction runs until 6:30pm on Sat; Auction takes place at 6:30pm on Sat.
- BeLonG To Gay Prom at the Mansion House. Doors 8pm. Excitement!
- Plus! The Gay Prom After-Party will take place in Copper Alley (behind the Front Lounge). Admission is FREE with your Gay Prom ticket – (or if your dressed up to the 9s). Doors 1am. The Gay Prom After-Party will be rocking ‘til the wee small hours!
- The Electric Disco in aid of Barnardos at Tripod, Dublin, 10pm. €10 before 11pm and €15 after. Running Amach info. 2FM info.
- The shOUT! peeps are looking for people interested in becoming volunteer youth leaders within the shOUT! project. Get in touch if interested! Deadline is 26th November. Phone: 087 7738529. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. shOUT! is a partnership of Youth Work Ireland, Galway with the support of BeLonG To.
- Civil Partnership & Co-Habiting: seminar on rights and obligations. Hunters Hotel, Wicklow. Starts 7:30pm. Info at 086 8074999.
Saturday, 26th November
- Breakout LGBT youth group. 2pm to 4pm. Contact email@example.com or 085 7411 607.
- Dublin Front Runners at the Phoenix Park from 10am. More information: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dr Sketchy’s B&W Christmas, 3pm at Le Cirk.
- Running Amach – Circle dance afternoon at Outhouse. 4pm.
- Art for Equality in aid of Marriage Equality. 14/15 St Stephen’s Green. Auction at 6:30pm.
- Strand Street Cabaret dinner & show. 8pm.
- Klub Diva Chrimbo Shindig at The Turk’s Head. Doors 9:30pm.
- Princess Ri-Ri WAR at Andrew’s Lane Theatre. “My vagina is just as hungry as Rihanna’s.” It’s a Rihanna special. Doors 10pm.
- AIM Youth Group. 1pm to 3pm. Contact email@example.com or 086 162 5030.
- Ceramics workshop at shOUT! Phone: 087 7738529. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Deadline for expressions of interest for volunteer youth leaders with shOUT!. Get in touch if interested!
- Shenanigans meet for coffee. 3pm.
- Shenanigans at Wildes Bar. 9pm.
- The Full Moon Thai Party at Dignity.
- My LGBT Young Adults Group (18-25 years). 12noon to 2pm. Contact email@example.com or (061) 310 101 / 085 285 0107.
- Rainbow Teens (14-17 years). 12noon to 2pm. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or (061) 310 101 / 085 285 0107.
Sunday, 27th November
- Ms Gay Cork at Chambers. Doors 9pm. Proceeds to Linc & Marriage Equality.
- Running Amach at the Science Gallery. 12 noon.
- Dublin International Gay Social Group (D.I.G.S.) monthly Sunday meetup. 1pm.
- BeLonG To Sundays. 3pm to 6pm. Contact email@example.com or (01) 670 6223.
- Running Amach board games afternoon. 3pm in Temple Bar.
- Running Amach film meet up at the IFI (My Week With Marilyn). 4pm.
- Chill Out youth group. 2pm to 4pm. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 086 858 9865.