BLT Sandwich (28 Nov-1 Dec)
As December approaches, the social and festive events keep a-coming – from Dublin to Cork to Galway, and from Limerick to Leitrim to Fermanagh. So get out there!
Monday, 28th November
- International 16 Days Action continues until 10th December. In Ireland, Women’s Aid are running their 16 Days campaign – Events around Ireland are listed at the Women’s Aid 16 Days blog
- Akidwa/Doras Luimni FGM Awareness afternoon, Limerick. 2pm.
- New LGBT Group for Women. Meets at 7pm.
Tuesday, 29th November
- Running Amach book club at the Library Bar, 7pm. This month, “Briar Rose and Spanking the Maid”; next month, “The Gathering” by Anne Enright.
- Shenanigans: Amach! LGBT information evening, 8pm.
Wednesday, 30th November
- Meet ‘n’ Greet social evening at The Other Place. 7pm. Contact email@example.com
- Irish Feminist Network Pub Quiz at Doyles pub, Fleet Street. 8pm.
- Running Amach indoor soccer at 6:30pm. A fiver per person.
Thursday, 1st December
- Mná Mná choir meet at Linc, 8pm (every Thurs).
- FLAC’s 5th Dave Ellis Memorial Lecture with keynote speaker Baroness Nuala O’Loan. 5:30pm at the Rotunda Hospital.
- LGBT Noise Table Quiz at the Front Lounge, 7pm.
- Prhomo at Dragon, 10pm.
- Glória perform at Christchurch, in aid of the GUIDE Clinic at St James’s Hospital and The Bone Marrow Trust for Leukemia. 8pm. Tickets €20 each. For credit card bookings, telephone (01) 4738314 or (01) 4284395