BLT Sandwich (4-6 Nov)
Attention bisexuals, leslies and transfolk! There’s plenty a-happening to keep you occupied this weekend, so I thought, “What better than to present all of that information in one handy post?” (Plus, I decided to call it a BLT Sandwich. And I’m not even sorry.)
So, here it is. (If I’ve left anything out, pop it in a comment or email!)
Friday, 4th November
- Surprise WAR at Andrews Lane Theatre. Doors 10pm. Follow the link to find out how to get in for free or for cheap. Admission is “€8 if you are a schmuck.”
- Bunny’s Hutch at PantiBar. Starts 10pm. Free.
- “Queer Conversation”: Dundalk Outcomers mixed night. From 8:30pm until 10:30pm.
- GOSSIP monthly meeting. From 7:30pm until 9:30pm.
Saturday, 5th November
- Claiming Our Future Ideas: “An Economy for Society”, Millennium Hall, Cork City Hall. Registration 10am. Enquiries to email@example.com. More info here.)
- Breakout LGBT youth group. 2pm to 4pm. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 085 7411 607.
- Parent and children group at Outhouse. From 3pm to 5pm. All parents and their children welcome. Contact Fidelma: (01) 865 0093 or email@example.com
- The Big Deal at Project Arts Theatre and panel discussion, “We are family”, with TENI.
- In4Squash/OutInIreland Winter Squash Tournament at West Wood Club, Leopardstown, Dublin 18. 10:30am until 5:30pm.
- Dublin International Gay Social Group (D.I.G.S.) evening in Havana at 7:30pm.
- Wet and Wild Sports Club : Karting at Kylemore Karting. Starts at 6pm.
- Dublin Front Runners at the Phoenix Park from 10am. More information: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Strand Street Cabaret at Foam Café. Doors 8pm, Show 9.30, €15 for tapas, dessert & a glass of wine.
- The Panti Show at PantiBar from 10pm.
- Mother’s Mix at Copper Alley. Doors 11pm. €5 in before 11:30pm.
- AIM Youth Group. 1pm to 3pm. Contact email@example.com or 086 162 5030.
- TENI Transgender Awareness Workshop at shOUT!. 4pm to 6pm. Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- My LGBT Young Adults Group (18-25 years). 12noon to 2pm. Contact email@example.com or (061) 310 101 / 085 285 0107.
- Rainbow Teens (14-17 years). 12noon to 2pm. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or (061) 310 101 / 085 285 0107.
Sunday, 6th November
- BeLonG To Sundays. 3pm to 6pm. Contact email@example.com or (01) 670 6223.
- Chill Out youth group. 2pm to 4pm. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 086 858 9865.
No related posts.