BLT Sandwich (7-10 Nov)
The weekend was fairly jam-packed full of events, and there’s plenty going on during the coming week.
For some of the best bits, keep readin’.
(If anything’s missing, let me know in a comment or email!)
Monday, 7th November
- The online LGBT Traveller Health Survey continues until the 10th. Spread the word!
- It’s the final day for voting in the Cork Rebel Awards 2011.
- OutLook continues, as part of the Cork Film Festival
- A Bear, a Bull, and a Chicken comedy night at Panti Bar. From 9pm. Free.
- Dundalk Outcomers women’s night. 8:30pm until 10:30pm. Contact Bernardine on (042) 9329816.
- LGBT Diversity Midlands Regional Seminar – Active Ageing for All: Older and LGBT at Menlo Park Hotel, Galway. Starts at 10am.
Tuesday, 8th November
- LGBTinC meeting in Cavan Town. 7:30pm until 9.30pm. Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call/text 086 249 1821 for more details.
- Let’s Talk About Sex with Running Amach (location TBC). An open, honest discussion about sexual intimacy, safer sex and sexual pleasure. From 7pm.
Wednesday, 9th November
- Phoenix Youth Group at LinC (15-23s). 6pm until 9pm. Contact email@example.com or (021) 4808600 for more info or to speak with a Youth Worker before joining.
- BeLonG To IndividualiTy. 5:30pm until 7:30pm. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or (01) 6706223 for more info.
- Dublin Front Runners in the Phoenix Park. Meet at 7:30pm. More information: email@example.com
- LGBT Diversity Seminar: “Looking to the Future: Older and LGBT” at Langton’s Hotel, Kilkenny. From 10am. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for details
Thursday, 10th November
- Final day of the LGBT Traveller Health Survey
- Ciarrai Amach-Kerry LGBT Project : “Equality Achieved?” conference at Ballyroe Heights Hotel. From 9:30am. Booking form here.
No related posts.