Perhaps with people saving their energy for festivities later in the month, it’s a quieter week this week – but there are still events happening to keep you occupied!
Monday, 5th December
* tumbleweed *
Tuesday, 6th December
- Linc Book Club meets at 8pm. Under discussion: The Fires of Bride by Ellen Galford.
- IFN Book Club: Tuesday December 6th, 7pm at Accents Tea & Coffee Lounge. The book is Sisters: The Personal Story of an Irish Feminist, June Levine. Also: Facebook event
- Kerry LGBT Youth Project, for young people aged 15-18 years. Meets at 7pm. Contact (066) 712 1674 for info.
- Longford LGBT group, meets every Tuesday from 7:30–9.30pm. For more info email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 087 9890336.
Wednesday, 7th December
- Running Amach: Wednesday Older Women (WOW), starts 7pm.
- IndividualiTy, a social group for transgender young people and those questioning their gender identity. Meets at 5:30pm. Contact email@example.com or (01) 6706223.
- BeLonG To Over 18s Group, for LGBT young people aged 18 – 23 from Dublin and surrounding areas. Meets at 7:30pm. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or (01) 6706223.
- OUT Tipp, an LGBT support group for young people. Meets at 7pm. Contact email@example.com or 087 9100727 for info.
Thursday, 8th December (Tractor Day!)
- Horizon 2014: What LGBT rights in the EU? at the European Parliament, Brussels. 10:30am-12 noon. Registration closes 4th December. (Register online). More: LGBT Intergroup / EU Cmsn / FRA / ILGA-Europe
- AIM LGBT Youth Group meets at 4pm. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 086 1625030.
- LGBTinC bowling at Astra Bowl. Contact email@example.com or call/text 086 249 1821 for more info.
- Unite* a confidential Gay, Bisexual and Transgender youth group (24 years and under). Meets at 6pm. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or (021) 4278470.
- The Ladybirds, a group for young lesbian, bi and trans* women (aged 14-23 years). Meets at 6pm. Contact email@example.com or (01) 6706223.
- Panel Discussion: Lesbian & gay parents & families: Experiences & Challenges, UCD, at 6pm.
- Running Amach: Weekly coffee shop meet-up, 9pm.
- Bitches with Wolves: A Bitchin’ XXXmas at the Sugar Club, Dublin. Doors 7:30pm. Tickets €12.
- My Diversity, for young persons aged between 14 and 25 years. Meets at 7pm. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 085 2850107 / (061) 310101 for info.
- AIM Young Adults Group, an informal support for LGBT young people aged 18-25 years old in the North East. Meets at 8pm. Contact email@example.com or 086 1625030 for info.